Website Fusion People
Our client a Major operations specialist is seeking Train Maintainers for a long term project at their West London depot. It is essential you have a keen interest in working in the rail industry and have mechanical or electrical experience.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
* To work as a member of a team to service, maintain, repair and overhaul fleet locomotives, coaching stock and equipment
* Work as directed by and in co-operation with the Production Manager and comply with all depot protection procedures
* Understand and abide by safety notices, rules and regulations and follow safe working practices, H & S.A.W. and C.O.S.H.H.
* Adhere to and work within Quality Systems to the current standard
* Work as part of a team, complete or assist in any of the team’s activities to ensure work is completed on time to specification
* Routine exam work
* Routine primary fault finding (to level of competency)
* Component exchange
The pay rate is £27.67 per hour based on a 40 hour week Monday to Friday.
Candidates with a avionics and OR Forces background will be considered for this role as well as persons with a minimum two years experience and a minimum HNC qualification or equivalent.
Please send an up to date CV
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.